2018 365 Photo Challenge {August}

Here are the photos that I took for this month's challenge.  It was a busy month to say the least and September is here upon us with a trip to NYC in about 2 hours (can't sleep) and then surgery to follow next Friday.  I will do my best to stay on top of the challenge, but if I miss something, please help me out.  If anyone wants to volunteer to be a moderator of the Facebook Group, that would be greatly appreciated.  I will not be able to pick up my camera for weeks, maybe months after surgery, so the majority of the year will be shot on my iPhone X or goPro.  I am still enjoying every minute of thought on how to get the perfect or unique shot.  Happy Shooting.  Sarah

August 1 - Water


August 2 - Coloring



August 3 - Dinner


August 4 - Summertime


August 5 - Friendship


August 6 - Texture


August 7 - Through the Window


August 8 - Silhouette


August 9 - Books


August 10 - Lazy


August 11 - Group of Fours


August 12 - Gardens


August 13 - Chairs


August 14 - Road Less Traveled


August 15 - Relaxation


 August 16 - First Person you see today


August 17 - Hot


 August 18 - Triangle


 August 19 - Aviation


August 20 - Lemonade


August 21 - Radio


August 22 - Wood


August 23 - Not Yet Finished


August 24 - Peek a Boo


August 25 - Discarded


August 26 - Tell a Story


August 27 - A Pile of...


August 28 - Using Flash


August 29 - Workspace


August 30 - How you feel today


August 31 - Back to School













Comments

Popular Posts