Mentoring Sessions

I am super excited to announce that I will be offering personal mentoring sessions. I believe that photography is a skill that requires a love for photography and a passion for learning. I continue to push myself to improve and learn daily. If you have a DSLR camera and are feeling intimidated to get started or just want to take better photos, I would love to help. If you want to know how to give your photos a little extra pop in post processing, but have no idea where to start editing, let me know. No matter your skill level, consider a one-on-one mentoring session with me. I will cater my mentoring sessions to what each individual needs and would like to improve on. Fill out my mentoring session form below to personalize your mentoring session! I can't wait to hear from you.


Mentoring Session Form

Comments

Popular Posts